Would you like to work for an organization that is patient-centered, results-driven, and team-focused? Would you like to have a Monday thru Friday work/life balance (no more holidays, weekends or 3rd shifts)?
If yes – then come join us at Florida Therapy Services, Inc. where you will be able to provide exceptional care to our patients as they come to us for their healthcare needs. Florida Therapy Services is a CARF accredited outpatient behavioral health and psychiatric clinic providing services to adults and children. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Examine, assess, prescribe, and treat behavioral health patients within scope of practice & under physician supervision
- Differentiates psychiatric presentations of medication conditions from psychiatric disorders & arranges appropriate evaluation and follow-up
- Collaborate with care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan
What you need to bring to this role:
- Must be licensed in Florida as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, and must be a graduate, master’s level registered nurse practitioner from and accredited Nursing school with a psychiatric certification.
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
How many years of adult or child experience do you have?
- Are you in Tallahassee, FL?
- Do you have the following license or certification: APRN-Psychiatric certification, ANCC certification?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Job Types: Full-time, Contract