In the event EchoVantage loses connectivity for an extended timeperiod (more than 2 hours) and is not available to generate electronic clinical forms and services, follow the process below to complete paper documents.
- Once you have provided a service, complete the associated paper document.
- An EchoVantage service log entry must be completed for each service you provide. The EchoVantage service log must include provider's name on the top left and billing provider's name when applicable, and the date you are turning it in to the office on top right. The log section will require the Client Name, Form Service Type, Date of service, Clinic Location, and Place of Servic.
- Once the EchoVantage service log is completed, place the clinical documents beneath the log and hand in the packet to the office as soon as you can safely. Keep copies of all clinical documents and service logs.
- Once EchoVantage has returned to operations:
- Start all the clinical forms and services for the clients you saw during the EchoVantage outage.
- Your previously submitted EchoVantage service logs will be reviewed by Corporate. This will be done to correct the dates of services.
- Ex. You provide a therapy session. You write the therapy note and annotate the service log. You drop off the note and service log at the office at your earliest convenience. The notes will be scanned and placed in the correct folders of the correct chart. The service log will be reviewed by the office to make sure the items references on the service log are present. The service log will be sent to the corporate office. Once EchoVantage is up, and you have started the encounters, corporate will update those encounters to reflect the actual date of service. You will receive an email in EchoVantage indicating the EchoVantage service log (with multiple encounters on it) has been updated. You will review the chart and IF the paper document has been scanned and is present in the chart, you will bill and close the encounter. If the document is not present, you must wait until the document is present to close and bill the encounter.
- Administrative staff will your paper documents to the chart under the correct date of service and which will be in the same column as the updated electronic form and service.
Click on any of the below document links to download.Group Therapy Progress Note Documentation Paper Initial Treatment Plan - Form Filler Paper Review of Treatment Plan - Form Filler Paper Adult Assessment Paper Child Assessment Paper Therapy Progress Notes TCM Progress Note - Adult TCM Progress Note - Child Disaster Response Service Log