Scope of Position: Responsible for the successful oversight of daily operations in each of the outpatient clinics. Provide leadership to all Office Managers in the clinic in order to provide excellent care to patients. Coordinate, communicate and implement processes, systems and procedures in a collaborative manner that furthers the company’s mission and goals.
- Supervise and oversee daily duties of Office Managers and all outlying office support staff to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or issues in all regional offices. Works closely with Corporate leadership to ensure accuracy in policy implementation and consistency in operations.
- Maintain office supply inventory bi-weekly for requisition or purchase of supplies. Ensure Office Managers are adequately trained on ordering according to policy and following approved purchasing policies.
- Research, compile, and prepare reports, manuals, correspondence, and other information required by management or governmental agencies for each regional office.
- Oversees and coordinates the workflow of the offices through regularly scheduled meetings with Office Managers; maintains master schedule for psychiatric clinics and ensures adequate staffing is maintained to manage clinics.
- Document and maintain statistical data for psychiatric clinic and train all outlying office personnel to ensure consistency and accuracy company-wide.
- Oversee and assist in the preparation of chart documentation in advance of psychiatric appointments as needed.
- Verify client insurance eligibility daily for collection of coinsurance and co-pays. Continually monitor Office Managers’ adherence to policy and efficacy in checking eligibilities.
- Maintain petty cash oversight at all regional office locations.
- Submit payroll information for subordinates to the Payroll Department bi-weekly. Review overtime statistics in all regional offices to determine veracity of reporting and adequacy of staffing.
- Oversee and coordinate the custodial and maintenance needs of the regional offices through interaction with the COO.
- Make recommendations to supervisor concerning issues related to staffing and procedural changes.
- Follow all safety and infection control policies and procedures.
- Provide subordinate employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems, and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes through meetings with Office Managers and Executive Staff as required.
- Resolve patient complaints or issues, and answer patient’s questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Consult with supervisor and/or other members of management to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance.
- Participate in agency training as required.
- Attend all scheduled supervision meetings with supervisor when necessary.
- Participate in continuous FTS quality improvement activities.
This list of specific functions is not intended to be exhaustive. Florida Therapy Services, Inc. reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
Minimum of three years of administrative experience, preferably in a leadership/supervisory role. AA in Business Management or related field combined with one year’s experience may be considered in lieu of three years’ experience. Experience in a physician office clinic setting preferred.
- Complete E-mail Etiquette and Consumer 101 Training upon hire.
- Advanced computer skill in basic applications including but not limited to, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent telephone and e-mail etiquette.
- Excellent stress and time management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with patients in a friendly and compassionate manner.
- Must check FTS e-mail throughout the day and respond promptly.
- Must meet standards of Level I and Level II criminal background screening in accordance with FL Statutes (F.S.) 435.04 and (F.S.) 408.809.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain utmost confidence across all levels of management
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Strong team-building skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Ability to gather and interpret information.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations.