- Florida Therapy Services -
The Most TRUSTED Behavioral Health Provider
In North Florida
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is the use of electronic communication and information technologies to provide or support clinical care at a distance. This definition includes live interactive two-way real time audio-video communication. The same standards of care and protocol exists with telemedicine as are used when assessing and treating on-site. The provider-patient relationship is the same. You can choose in office, home, telemedicine, or a combination of all.
This means you may receive part or all of your services via telemedicine based on your preference and insurance eligibility.
Equipment needed for telemedicine:
- A functioning camera and microphone are required for receiving telemedicine.
- Cell phone using Wi-Fi
- The service is web-based.
- Although the service is web-based, it is necessary for an application to be downloaded to a smart phone connected to Wi-Fi.
- You will be prompted via the application on those steps.
- You will also be able to consent for services via that contact.
- It is not recommended to solely use cellular data due to inconsistent bandwidth.
Some differences to expect with telemedicine:
- Your provider may not live near you.
- You may be able to access services at different times than office hours.
- You may be able to access more services.
What stays the same?
- Confidentiality will always be protected.
- Your rights and responsibilities.
- Our responsibilities to you.
- Your responsibilities to have a quiet and confidential area to get service.
- Our commitment to offer the best way to see us in the most accessible manner.
If you choose telemedicine, let us know how your experience was:
- Was is easy to schedule an appointment?
- Were your privacy and Confidentiality protected during the telemedicine service?
- Were you able to communicate adequately with the provider?
- Were the picture and sounds okay?
- Was the provider on time for the appointment?
- Was the nurse there to assist you if needed?
- Overall, are you satisfied with the telemedicine services?
You are able to submit a survey by visiting the office and filling out one or you can click here.
- PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES -
Provides psychiatric evaluation and medication management.
- INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY THERAPY -
Provides treatment in the form of cognitive, behavioral, insight-oriented, and supportive therapy.
- CASE MANAGEMENT -
Links adults and children to community resources in order to restore self-sufficiency and stability within their families.
-PSYCHOSOCIAL REHABILITATION SERVICES-
Develops and/or restores the skills and abilities essential for independent living.
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH -
Combines psychiatric and counseling services in a highly intensive and structured environment. Designed to prevent and/or step down from psychiatric inpatient hospitalization.
- GROUP THERAPY -
Develops interpersonal skills and problem-solving strategies.
- Therapeutic Behavioral On-Site Services for Children and Adolescents-
Assists children and their families who have complex needs in an effort to prevent a more intensive and restrictive behavioral health placement.